Because we respect your privacy and value your trust, we want you to know what information we collect on our web site and how we use it.
In order to help us understand how many people visit the site and which pages are the most interesting to our visitors, we collect basic information about everyone who comes to our site, namely:
- The domain name of the internet service you use (such as your_company.com or your_internet_service.net). This information does not tell us who you are individually.
- The date and time of your visit and which pages on our site you visited.
- The operating system (Windows or Mac) and web browser you use (Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- The address of the previous web site you visited, if you linked to us from another site.
When you sign up to receive information, we may ask you for contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, etc. as well as information about your interests.
We use this information to communicate with you about our activities and about issues in which you expressed an interest. We do not sell or rent any of the information we collect to any third party.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Changing The Information We Have About You
You can change the information we have about you by sending an email requesting the change (such as your new email address) to [email protected] You may also unsubscribe from our e-mail updates or choose to be deleted from our database by emailing your request to us.
Changes To This Policy
Questions About This Policy
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at [email protected]